function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Zoom_VZoom_V 

Error messages in test runs

I am getting the following error with this code : 

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a1I20000000VfoZEAS; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, This person’s information is private because they’re not a member of the community.: []: []

That's all the code says. It doesn't give any further description.

The stack trace is this : 

Class.Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskReassignment: line 95, column 1

lines 94 & 95 are this : 

testTask.Assigned_To__c = otherUser.Id;
  update testTask;

So I'm guessing that the problem lies in Assigning the task to otherUser.id  because of sharing rules ? I've already de-activated all of the Validation Rules, so it can't be that. 

This whole code is already in production. Apparently somebody made changes to it a while ago and now I can't deploy anything new into production. So, if I could just get the test to run successfully I would be happy, even if that means changing the Assigned_To__c to a setting which would work in the test.

Here is the entire class :

@isTest
private class Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst 
{
    static testMethod void testChatterTaskFollows()
    {

Milestone1_Settings__c settings = Milestone1_Test_Utility.createDefaultCustomChatterSettings(true);
        System.assert(settings.Auto_Follow_Task__c, 'Auto Follow Task must be true for this test to work.');

Milestone1_Project__c testProject = Milestone1_Test_Utility.sampleProject('UNIT TEST PROJECT NAME ABC123XYZ UNIQUE' + System.now());
        insert testProject;

Milestone1_Milestone__c testMilestone = Milestone1_Test_Utility.sampleMilestone(testProject.Id,null,'UNIT TEST MILESTONE NAME ACB123XYZ UNIQUE' + System.now());
        insert testMilestone;

Milestone1_Task__c testTask = Milestone1_Test_Utility.sampleTask(testMilestone.Id);
        testTask.Assigned_To__c = UserInfo.getUserId();
        testTask.Complete__c = false;
        insert testTask;

EntitySubscription subscription = [Select Id, ParentId, SubscriberId from EntitySubscription where ParentId =: testTask.Id];
        //assert that the user is following this object
        system.assertEquals(UserInfo.getUserId(),subscription.SubscriberId);

testTask.Complete__c = true;
        update testTask;

List<EntitySubscription> subscriptionList = [Select Id, ParentId, SubscriberId from EntitySubscription where ParentId =: testTask.Id];
        //assert that no one is following this object after its marked as complete
        system.assertEquals(0,subscriptionList.size());

}

static testMethod void testChatterTaskReassignment()
    {
       // List<User> otherUserList = [Select Id from User where Id <> :UserInfo.getUserId() limit 1];
        List<User> otherUserList = [Select Id from User where Id <> :UserInfo.getUserId() and IsActive = true and Profile.UserLicense.Name <> 'Chatter Only' limit 1];
        User otherUser = null;
        //if(otherUserList.size() == 0)
        if(otherUserList.size() == 0)
        {
            List<Profile> prof = [Select Id from Profile limit 1]; 
            otherUser = new User(Alias='testxyz1',emailencodingkey='UTF-8', languagelocalekey='en_US',timezonesidkey='America/Los_Angeles',  CommunityNickname='XYZTEST12301', FirstName='Test Account', LastName='LastName', Email='testaccountxzy@testfacke123.com', username='UnitTest123fake@testfake.com',localesidkey='en_US', ProfileId=prof.get(0).Id);
            insert otherUser;
        }else
        {
            otherUser = otherUserList.get(0);
        }
        Milestone1_Test_Utility.createDefaultCustomChatterSettings(true);

Milestone1_Project__c testProject = Milestone1_Test_Utility.sampleProject('UNIT TEST PROJECT NAME ABC123XYZ UNIQUE' + System.now());
        insert testProject;

Milestone1_Milestone__c testMilestone = Milestone1_Test_Utility.sampleMilestone(testProject.Id,null,'UNIT TEST MILESTONE NAME ACB123XYZ UNIQUE' + System.now());
        insert testMilestone;

Milestone1_Task__c testTask = Milestone1_Test_Utility.sampleTask(testMilestone.Id);
        testTask.Assigned_To__c = UserInfo.getUserId();
        testTask.Complete__c = false;
        insert testTask;

EntitySubscription subscription = [Select Id, ParentId, SubscriberId from EntitySubscription where ParentId =: testTask.Id];
        //assert that the user is following this object
        system.assertEquals(UserInfo.getUserId(),subscription.SubscriberId);
        system.debug('Other User Id == ' + otherUser.Id + 'Task Assigned Id ==' + testTask.Assigned_To__c);
        update testTask;

List<EntitySubscription> subscriptionList = [Select Id, ParentId, SubscriberId from EntitySubscription where ParentId =: testTask.Id and SubscriberId =: UserInfo.getUserId()];
        //assert that no one is following this object after its marked as complete
        system.assertEquals(0,subscriptionList.size());

}

}

Any help you could give me would be very appreciated. 

Thank you very much.

David Lee(China Developer)David Lee(China Developer)

I guess it was caused by the code:

List<Profile> prof = [Select Id from Profile limit 1]; 
            otherUser = new User(Alias='testxyz1',emailencodingkey='UTF-8', languagelocalekey='en_US',timezonesidkey='America/Los_Angeles',  CommunityNickname='XYZTEST12301', FirstName='Test Account', LastName='LastName', Email='testaccountxzy@testfacke123.com', username='UnitTest123fake@testfake.com',localesidkey='en_US', ProfileId=prof.get(0).Id);
            insert otherUser;

Zoom_VZoom_V

Yes, I believe that is it. 

update testTask;

But now I can't figure out what else to equate that field to besides otherUser.id.

Thanks for your input.