+ Start a Discussion
ClaiborneClaiborne 

Deployment Problems

I created an apex class and a associated test class in the sandbox. The test class was hitting 96 percent of the code.

 

I created an outbound deployment set with just the two classes.

 

I tried to deploy to production. I got this errror - twice.

 

Failure Message: "Internal Salesforce Error: 1208510542-13565 (966319356) (966319356)", Failure Stack Trace: "null"

 

Failure Message: "Internal Salesforce Error: 634278088-15180 (966319356) (966319356)", Failure Stack Trace: "null"

 

At this point, I abandoned Deployment Sets, went back to the IDE, and it deployed without problem.

 

Why? Does anybody care?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ClaiborneClaiborne

Well, premier support actually provided an answer - in two days. It is a "known bug." And there is a work-around.

 

From Support . . .

 

This appears to be a known issue which our R&D group is working on. The issue occurs due to a conflict when debug logs are running during the deployment. 

The workaround is to temporarily remove heap dump points from apex classes. You can do this in the Developer Console, "Heap Dumps" tab.

All Answers

Vinit_KumarVinit_Kumar

Clairbone,

 

I would sugggest logging a case with support to get this resolved as you are getting internal salesforce errors.

ClaiborneClaiborne

As an update, I tried to deploy a completely different package today, 7 apex classes and a VF page. I got the same error.

 

I deployed via the force.com IDE with no problem.

 

We have Premier support, so I filed a case - 08987927. And they have actually called me back. But no ideas on what is causing the failure other than to pinpoint a specific test method that test code used to process inbound emails. The test method works fine if you run it on its own.

 

I will post any updates.

ClaiborneClaiborne

Well, premier support actually provided an answer - in two days. It is a "known bug." And there is a work-around.

 

From Support . . .

 

This appears to be a known issue which our R&D group is working on. The issue occurs due to a conflict when debug logs are running during the deployment. 

The workaround is to temporarily remove heap dump points from apex classes. You can do this in the Developer Console, "Heap Dumps" tab.

This was selected as the best answer