function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Soujanya sunkaraSoujanya sunkara 

How Can I attach email Attachments to Case Attachments sent from salesforce..

Hi All,

In Service cloud console, When I am sending email to the customer using 'Send Email' button in the Emails related list of Case, if i want to attach any file, I am attaching it to the email instead of using actual attachment related list.
So in this case I want this attachment to be listed in the case attachments so that agent can see all the attachments at one place under case attachments without going to each and every email. How can i achieve it.

I have written trigger for this on attachment, when attachment parentid is email, then reassign this parentid to case parentid, but this is working fine for incoming email attachments. How can I acheive this for outgoing emails?

Please help.

apaiapai

Hi,

There's a new app on the AppExchange called CaseAttachPro (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B3hbvEAB). Looks like this app would suit your needs.

Thanks.

jaya sai prasadjaya sai prasad
Hi
Do you have a problem with the email attachments,then please check this native salesforce application MassMailer DOCS.

MassMailer DOCS let’s you easily mass email email attachments to your leads or contacts while securely storing your files with Rackspace Cloud Files.

You can try this app by installing from appexchange  -Massmailer Docs

You can learn more details about the product on this website - docs.massmailer.io