function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mariappan PerumalMariappan Perumal 

Salesforce and Java Integration

Hi all,

I have been trying to integrate salesforce with java. 

I got the wsdl (enterprise wsdl ) file from my developer org and  i wish to use that wsdl file in eclipse to convert that to java class and accessing that class in my java application.

I have used salesforce session which speaks about the integration between salesforce and java as reference.

I am moving forward as per the thing discussed in that session. I have downloaded the wsdl file and make it in the src folder of my java application. 

On the way to parse the wsdl file , I have tried to create the external tool in eclipse , I have given the location and working directory in that perfectly and 

I dont what to do with arguement variable and i am facing the problem right here.

So it didn't let me to run the external tool so the wsdl file will be converted to java class.

Can anyone help me out of this.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
venkatsforcevenkatsforce

Hi ApexCodecommunicator

Refer this site

http://infallibletechie.blogspot.in/2012/11/java-to-salesforce-connection.html

All Answers

venkatsforcevenkatsforce

Hi ApexCodecommunicator

Refer this site

http://infallibletechie.blogspot.in/2012/11/java-to-salesforce-connection.html

This was selected as the best answer
Mariappan PerumalMariappan Perumal

Hi Venkat ,

Thanks for the reply .

It works fine and now i used the enterprise.jar file to integrate the java application with the salesforce.

I have been facing problem in the creation of enterprise.jar file and atlast i have created the enterprise.jar using your reference link. That was really useful. 

Thank you so much once again.