function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BTRBTR 

Cannot Access the forums when Logged into DE

OK. After 30 minutes, I figured out how to access these forums. Ridiculous. And infuriating.

Logging into DE and then clicking on the upper-right most icon and selecting 'Developer Community' Does not allow you to post or comment in the forums. Instead you must follow a very specific series of steps where you allow the forums to prompt you for the DE Login. Argh.

Don't get me wrong, I successfully entered my password about two dozen times during this process. The software just appears to not care and decides to ask you to re-login when you land on the DeveloperForce homepage.

GRRRRR 

I'm so pissed off that I have changed the topic from the one I need addressed to this, because I can't get over it. How do you expect people to figure it out with this crap situation going on? Don't you wonder why nobody is using your forums? Make it easy, please. Nobody should have to go through the pain I am right now.

Learning Apex has been a truly exciting and miserable experience, thus far.   

BTRBTR

Beyond that, I'm logged in, and at the upper right there is a DE Login Button, and a Join Now Button.  

Seeing that, how am I supposed to know I'm logged in?

Hena AliHena Ali

Hi, 

Just above the posts there are options -  Sign in/Sign out/ My Settings / Help . Try signing in from here and not the DE login or Join Now buttons.

Hope that helps.