function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
h20riderh20rider 

EventRelations

I am trying to get the the users and the contacts from an event.  Is there a way in the SOQL to get the object type.

I tried doing 2 seperate queries

Select e.Status, e.Response, e.IsWhat, e.IsParent, e.IsInvitee, e.IsDeleted, e.Id, e.EventId, e.CreatedDate, e.CreatedById,  e.AccountId, (Select Id FirstName from User) From EventRelation

Select e.Status, e.Response, e.IsWhat, e.IsParent, e.IsInvitee, e.IsDeleted, e.Id, e.EventId, e.CreatedDate, e.CreatedById,  e.AccountId, (Select Id FirstName from Contact) From EventRelation

and I got Didnt understand the relationship

Also,  I do have a query the below query that has everything.  Is there a way that will tell me what object type it is

Select e.SystemModstamp, e.Status, e.Response, e.RespondedDate, e.Relation.Name, e.Relation.FirstName, e.Relation.LastName, e.RelationId, e.LastModifiedDate, e.LastModifiedById, e.IsWhat, e.IsParent, e.IsInvitee, e.IsDeleted, e.Id, e.EventId, e.CreatedDate, e.CreatedById, e.Account.Name, e.AccountId From EventRelation e where EventId in :eventMap.keySet() order by RelationId desc limit 100

any help is appreciated