function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ay@pqay@pq 

ForecastingQuota - Quota Month: Required quota field missing error when saving record

I am trying to build a simple VF page to allow users to maintain ForecastingQuota in the UI when using  Collaborative Forecasting (similar to how it is done in Customizable Forecasting).

My page allows me to select a Forecasting enabled user, view their quotas and a form allows me to update QuotaAmount or QuotaQuantity and StartDate for that user

When trying to save the record, however, I get the following error:

• Quota Month: Required quota field missing

I have a separate VF page to allow me to insert ForecastingQuotas and this is working fine

Any ideas why this is so?

CoolSurenCoolSuren

Hi,

I think the required quota field don't have the value. include all the required field in the insert operation. and make your question little bit clear. 

ay@pqay@pq

Sorry for not being more specific earlier.

I am using a standard controller with extensions.

I am trying to update multiple records at once and I think I am getting the error because from what I can tell ForecastingQuota does not support list controllers.

My work around for this, until a better idea comes along, is to present the list of records with an outputlink to edit records on an individual basis.... not ideal, but beats having to update a single record via the API using data loader