function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
arunadeveloperarunadeveloper 

Lookup values is not displaying

Hi There,

I am having a URL which should auto populate the Account, Opportunity  and other object value called xxxxObject name on Case object.

below is the url 

/setup/ui/recordtypeselect.jsp?ent=Case&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.AccountId}&save_new_url=%2F500%2Fe%3FretURL%3D%252F{!Opportunity.AccountId}%26def_account_id%3D{!Opportunity.AccountId}&CF00N30000009pICP={!Opportunity.Name}&CF00N30000009pICP_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}&CF00Ne0000000Wuu9={!Enrol_Event__c.Name}&CF00Ne0000000Wuu9_lkid={!Enrol_Event__c.Id}

It is populating Account,Opportunity but not EnrollmentEvent.

it works in dev box , but it is not working in Test environment , i am not understanding what's wrong with above url.

Please suggest me why I am unable to populate the enrollmenteventname.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RoyGiladRoyGilad

Hi

Double check the fields ID, they differ from one env to another if the field was created after the refreash.

Let me know if that is the issue.

All Answers

RoyGiladRoyGilad

Hi

Double check the fields ID, they differ from one env to another if the field was created after the refreash.

Let me know if that is the issue.

This was selected as the best answer
pooja@magichorse.compooja@magichorse.com

Use firebug to get control id in test envirionment because control id is different so you have to get id for test environment.

arunadeveloperarunadeveloper

Thank you for the replay, I got the solution,

I didn't see the id's of the filed,yes your right Roy, the di's re different in 2 environments.

Thanks.