function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vishalg89Vishalg89 

Infusionsoft to salesforce migration

Hi all,

I have a big task, in which I need to migrate data between infusionsoft CRM to salesforce.

If anybody had done this in past, please let me know, how should I proceed.

I gone through the infusionsoft, there are lots of things similar to salesforce, but I am not able to analyze, how to push tags, action sets?

Please let me know  if you have any suggestion.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Stephen StoelingaStephen Stoelinga
Migrating data between different CRM systems, such as Infusionsoft to Salesforce, can be a complex task, but with proper planning and execution, it can be done efficiently. Here are some general steps to guide you through the data migration process:

1. **Data Analysis and Mapping**:
   - Begin by analyzing the data in your current CRM (Infusionsoft) and understanding its structure, including custom fields, objects, and relationships. mycvshr (https://www.mycvshr.website/)
   - Create a mapping document that outlines how each data element in Infusionsoft will be mapped to the corresponding fields in Salesforce.

2. **Data Cleansing and Preparation**:
   - Before migration, clean and standardize the data in Infusionsoft to ensure that it meets the data requirements of Salesforce.
   - Eliminate duplicate records and ensure data integrity.

3. **Export Data from Infusionsoft**:
   - Use Infusionsoft's export tools or APIs to extract the data you want to migrate. Export data in CSV or Excel format for easy manipulation.

4. **Prepare Data for Salesforce**:
   - Prepare the data for import into Salesforce. This may include restructuring the data to match Salesforce's data model and converting data types if necessary.

5. **Salesforce Data Import**:
   - Use Salesforce's Data Import Wizard or Data Loader to import the prepared data. The Data Import Wizard is suitable for simpler data imports, while Data Loader is more robust for large and complex data sets.

6. **Data Validation and Testing**:
   - After importing data into Salesforce, verify that all records and relationships are correctly imported and that data integrity is maintained.
   - Conduct tests to ensure that the migrated data behaves as expected within Salesforce.

7. **Migrate Customizations**:
   - If you have custom fields, objects, or workflows in Infusionsoft that need to be replicated in Salesforce, create them in Salesforce before or after the data import, as needed.

8. **Data Verification and Post-Migration Tasks**:
   - Perform a final review of the migrated data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
   - Communicate the data migration to relevant stakeholders and provide any necessary training on Salesforce.

9. **Post-Migration Support**:
   - Offer support and assistance to users as they adapt to Salesforce and address any issues that arise after the migration.

10. **Back-up and Archiving**:
   - Keep a backup of the original data from Infusionsoft for a period of time after the migration in case any data restoration is needed.

Data migration is a critical process, and it is essential to plan and execute it meticulously to avoid data loss or inaccuracies. Consider seeking assistance from experts or consultants experienced in CRM data migrations to ensure a successful transition from Infusionsoft to Salesforce.