function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anandh GopalAnandh Gopal 

How to view or access Linvio PaymentConnect apex classes ?

I am working on Salesforce Linvio PaymentConnect. Here I have to view or access the apex classes related to payment. But those classes are not set global and I dont have access to view those codes. For example: When I open a class called "PaymentManagementController" and it says "Class is not defined as global". I need to view this code to customize my payment process. How can I do this ? ....

Thanks in advance.

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

The simple answer is that you can't - managed packages secure code to protect the intellectual property of the author. You should contact Linvio to ask their advice about customising your payment processing.

Anandh GopalAnandh Gopal

Thank you very much for your information ...

Anandh GopalAnandh Gopal

Is there any way to authorize cutomer's payment dynamically or through a custom object ?

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

You'd need to talk to Linvio to get support on the capabilities of their product.

Anandh GopalAnandh Gopal

Ok ... Thanks a lot bob ....

sfdcfoxsfdcfox
I've worked with Linvio before. Their system is configured to use some custom objects, and simply by inserting them you create transactions. Bob's right, though, you'll need their help, as there are some tricks to getting it working right.
Anandh GopalAnandh Gopal

Thanks for your suggestion