function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
King KooKing Koo 

Code coverage information no longer showing for Apex classes and triggers... for Winter 14?

Hi guys

My client's instance has been upgraded to Winter 14 and today I noticed the "Code Coverage (%)" column is no longer showing on Classes and Triggers page.

Does anyone else have the same experience?

Now you have to click on the name of the class in order to see its code coverage.  Information is still there, but getting to it is now not convenient.....

Is it a Winter 14 "feature"?

Thanks

King

sfdcFanBoysfdcFanBoy
Yea same problem. We can only see the % but not in detail as in which lines are covered and not.
sfdcFanBoysfdcFanBoy
You can check in Developer Console and open the apex class. There it shows the lines that are covered by test classes.
Rahul_sgRahul_sg

Same problem !! I think we should log a case with SFDC for this.

truebruceleetruebrucelee

But why do they force us to use **bleep**ty, js heavy developer console. 

King KooKing Koo
Hi "Man"ish, yes thank you for pointing me to that screen in the Developer Console - at least you can see what the uncovered lines are. It is just very inconvenient, and also the Help is still talking about the "Code Coverage" column, so I am hoping this is just temporary. I opened a case too, over 2 days ago (same time when I posted this question) and so far, nothing.....

Will keep you posted if I ever hear something from SFDC.

Thanks!
BBeairdBBeaird

I really hope they get this column added back soon. Why on earth would they take it out? I had a view that was based on filtering classes that were not at 100% covered. Now the only way to know that is to go into the classes one by one, and when I have hundreds of classes, that is terribly inefficient.

SeanGormanSeanGorman

Is this entirely accurate: it shows what is tested in the on-class tests. We have tests off-class which contribute to the overall testing. So a class with 0% coverage internally has 100% if viewed globally.

AustinPitts-MHEAustinPitts-MHE

I'm having the same issue.  A possible work around I found is to run all test classes and then in IE 8, I'm able to right click on the list of classes and code coverage in Dev Console and 'Export to Excel' to at least get a usable list of classes with coverage.  I wasn't able to do this with Firefox or Chrome.

GennadiyGennadiy

I have the same problem. There is only one more point: I can't see 'Clear Code Coverage' button on 'Apex classes' page. Does anybody know if we can use this feature from any other place (like, Developer Console)?

6703771.388557936905597E126703771.388557936905597E12
Even I have the same problem. Code coverage is not even visible in developer console. Is there any browser compatibilty for viewing code coverage through developer console?