function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KenAllredKenAllred 

Looking for an Apex Tutor/Coach/Mentor to help me in my efforts to learn Apex & Visualforce

So this might be a bit of an odd request, but I'm looking for someone that could help guide me as I'm teaching myself Apex and VisualForce development. This person would be a resource for me when I get stuck to help keep me progressing in my proficiency with Apex and Visualforce development. I'm working through the workbooks and guides currently, but I know I'm going to need access to someone that can answer questions for me when I get stuck, or don't quite understand a topic. Sometimes you just need someone that you can talk to vs. reading and re-reading to get the solution.

The way I'd like to setup the relationship would be on an hourly basis where this person would bill me for the time used on a weekly/monthly basis as they help me progress in these areas.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks!

- Ken

Dhaval PanchalDhaval Panchal
Hi Ken,

You can post your problems here. We all are ready to help you. :)
KenAllredKenAllred

Oh yeah, no question this board is a great resource with a lot of people willing to help and answer questions. However, what I'm realizing is that I could progress faster if I had someone that I could talk to. Being able to talk to someone and have them walk me through a solution or answer a complex question would save me time when I'm banging my head on a problem and I can't quite get it. As I run into those situations I'd like to be able to have someone that I could talk to to talk through the problem.

msantanamsantana
Hi Ken everyone else.

did you ever find any tutor like you were looking for?

Please let me know