function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shabbushabbu 

pageblock table Add or Remove buttons

Hi, I have created pageblock table for adding multiple records and i gave the add and remove button to every row.

my problem is when i click on add button it needs to hide and add the row, for new row it needs to appear and again click on it , it needs to hide and add row like that........

Row button is hide only on first row of pageblock table and remain its display until its last row..

Please help me in this its urgent.

Advanced Thanks for your solution.

sfdcfoxsfdcfox
I would love to assist you, but your question is unclear. Perhaps you could post some images and/or clarify your original intent?
shabbushabbu

Hi thanks for your reply,

Actually i created the multiple contacts under the account object, so i used pageblock table to give inputs for contacts and its display as row, for each row it will have Add button, when i click on Add button it will add another row so i need to disable this Add button because of another row also have same add button. And in second row also if i click on add button it will add another row with add button also and i need to hide button which i cllick now........

[

shabbushabbu

Column1    Column2      Column 3                   Column4

-----------------Row1 Fields-------------------------- Add button

-----------------Row2 Fields-------------------------- Add button

-----------------Row3 Fields-------------------------- Add button

I need to hide Add button when i click on it, it needs to repeat until user how many records add to give input...

Please give Answer as soon as possible its very urgent.

shabbushabbu

Hi i solve my problem using rendered and rerender .......

Thanks for your response