function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
amilawamilaw 

Class Code Coverage Page

Hi All,

Where can we get the couloured code coverage page for a class. link is not there any more. its in the developer console. but it doesnt work properly for large classes

Thanks

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Code coverage is viewed in the developer console.

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=code_dev_console_tests_coverage.htm&language=en_US

Also check this link,
https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000kuJtAAI

The Product Management team of salesforce talks about this change. It seems Salesforce is moving all the such functionality to the developer console

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
amilawamilaw

thanks satish,

But problem is data showing in the devoloper console is not accurate, line which are shown as covered in force.com ide are shown as not covered. ide data seems accurate after checking the debug logs. it seems that deveoper console cause problems for larger classes. im talking about classes with 2500+ line

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
What about the Percentage.
Does it show 0% covered even though you run the test classes.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
amilawamilaw

it show 16%. in force.com ide it show 63%. when i check the debug log, debug log shows that line whcih are shown as NOT EXECUTED in there developer console ate actually EXECUTED

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
There seems to be a lot of issues with regards to the Developer console.
I suggest you create a case and contact salesforce support, to check if this is a known issue or an internal issue.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Yoganand GadekarYoganand Gadekar

where do we find the coloured lines that indicates which lines are covered and which are not.. its not there any more.. or am i missing it?

amilawamilaw

Its in the developer console and only for some classes. idnt know why other classes are not even shown in the kist even after a complete test run