function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venky1219Venky1219 

how to see which portion of code covered and not covered ?

Hi all ,

I have controller and I written test class for that . It is covering 60% code but, I am facing following problem

I am able see how much % code covered , earlier if we click on percentage it used to show what portion code covered and not covered with different colors , but now its not coming So please help me where I can find that  .

kdaviskdavis

If you are running your test classes in the debug console. Run your tests and then go to the "Tests" tab at the bottom popup window in the console. Once you click on that tab you will see a folder containing your test logs and to your right there is another window called "Overall Code Coverage" and you are able to open each test/class to view line by line which was covered and which were not.

Venky1219Venky1219
Overall Code coverage not displaying my controller instead it is displaying previously executed test class controller

I executed my test class as follows

In developer console , Tests --> New Run --> selected test class -->Run button

then i am able to see folder in tests tab but overall code coverage window not displaying my class
kdaviskdavis

Hmm are any classes/triggers showing code coverage in the overall coverage window?

Venky1219Venky1219

Yes it is showing previously executed class .

kdaviskdavis

Can you post your test class please and what the name of your controller is.