function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mahimmahim 

Account owner can't able re assign to Salesforce platform user?

Hi ,

if the Account is created directly in salesforce i am able transfer owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user if the account is coming from lead then i couldn't able to transfer the account owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user bcz the lead object is not available for salesfroce platform user.

Even though the account is created from lead i would like to transfer the owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user. please help me anyone

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi Mahim, 

Salesforce Platform Licenses

Designed for users who need access to custom apps but not to standard CRM functionality. Users with this user license are entitled to use custom apps developed in your organization or installed from Force.comAppExchange. In addition, they are entitled to use core platform functionality such as accounts, contacts, reports, dashboards, documents, and custom tabs. However, these users are not entitled to some user permissions and standard apps, including standard tabs and objects such as forecasts and opportunities. Users with this license can also use Connect Offline

User must have Salesforce Licenses to access the salesforce standard functionality

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gqQXAAY

Regards,
Ashish
sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce
Account Object is not supported by Salesforce Platform license thats why Salesforce license is required.