function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sivaextsivaext 

code coverage - developer console -lines not covered

Hi, 

I written test class and coverage is 91%, i am trying to see while lines are not covered but not able to see developer console. 

is it salesforce bug or  i missed something

Thanks ,

siva.

Pankaj_Kumar_PandeyPankaj_Kumar_Pandey
Yes, Its a bug. we are having the same issue.
RockzRockz

Hi...

It is not a salesforce bug..

Go to Setup-->Develop-->Apex test Excution-->

Run your test class  and then click on Developer Console Button -->in Overall code coverage section double click on ur class name and select code coverage this option there in under class name(Code Coverage:Example_Tc)...

Please accept my answer as a solution if my solution was helpful. This will make it available to others as a proper answer. If you felt that I went above and beyond please give me Kudos by clicking on on the star icon.

Thanks,
Cool Sfdc

Satyendra RawatSatyendra Rawat

test Coverage show the overall test coverage including( trigger and related class)

Abhi_TripathiAbhi_Tripathi

Hi,

Sometimes it happens , you can check out your code coverage as well the lines covered in eclipse also, no need to worry about

Go to your test class in eclipse , right click --> run test , after running you'll get the all lines covered or not in below tabs of eclipse

PrashanthNeoPrashanthNeo

Hi All,

Ran into this same issue and found the solution here (http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/24082/code-coverage-on-dev-console) 

Goto setup -> Develop -> Apex Test Execution and click the Options button.

Make sure "Store Only Aggregated Code Coverage" is UNCHECKED

That will fix the Issue.

Thanks,
Prashanth