function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CbradleyCbradley 

E-Mail Template for "Save & Send" for Outlook Integration

Does anyone know if you can change/customize the e-mail form that is send when you "Save & Send" and event in Salesforce.com?  I have looked in e-mail templates and in the customization section.

Currently when you use this feature there is a very Salesforce.con branded e-mail that is produced.  While I don't mind some branding I would also like the option in modify it similar to our e-mail templates while still giving credit where its due to Salesforce.com.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

bkmmspbkmmsp
Any luck in finding a solution to this?  I agree, a little branding is OK but it would be nice to also include some of my own firms logo and info...
CbradleyCbradley
I was able to talk to my success manager - and at this time there is no way to customize it, but he said it is in the idea exchange and to vote for it.

Hope this helps!

certi_vimalcerti_vimal

I also need to have "Save and Send Update" button hidden because user is getting a mail with predefined format having description of event he visited. Now this is very sensitive data for the customer and we dont want them to have the "Description" field value coming there in the mail.

Could we achieve some solution for this issue? This is of high priority for me.

Thanks,

Vimal