function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
devNut!devNut! 

Override Opporunity detail - "Add Products" button on Products related list

I'd like to override the standard "Add Products" button on the Products related list displayed on Opporunity records.

This button takes you to the standard "Opportunity Product Selection" screen - I'd like to make some changes to this standard page using visualforce. 

Is this possible? How would I go about doing this?

Thanks!
Ron HessRon Hess
don't think this button is override-able, you may be able to remove it and place your own.  You would then have to replicate the existing functionality of searching and picking products
BrianWKBrianWK

Hey Ron,

Old topic, but it showed up on my search list. The AddProduct button for OpportunityLineItems can be overidden. At least in the current winter version and Spring '09 the override option exists.

BhawnaBhawna

I need to do Only one change on the page where we are redirected after SELECTING product screen. How can i do that?

I click "Add Products" on Opportunity Details --> A screen is Presented for selecting Products, I select a Product, Now the Page that loads up is where i Need to place a Column and hide a column on display, How can I Do that without creating All VF pages with exact filter functionality?

Can I do that, Is it possible ? Please help.

slaljislalji
That is exactly what I am looking for as well.  After the user adds a product to the opportunity I want to show or hide feilds depending on what family the product is selected.
Cloud_DragonCloud_Dragon

Hi Anyone found this answer ???

Sowjanya Chebrolu 6Sowjanya Chebrolu 6
Hi, i too have a similar requirement where i need to make some changes on the page that comes up after selecting the products. Can some one please help on how this can be achieved?
Opportunity -> related lists section -> Products -> click on Add Product button -> select the products -> click on Next button 
i want to change some thing on the page that comes up on click of the Next button.
Please help with the answer.