function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gringoesegringoese 

Modifying "Ideas" page with Visualforce?

I would like to customize the "Ideas" part of Salesforce using Visualforce, mainly the style of it. What would I use to accomplish this? I know I can use Visualforce to make modified clones of pages, but is there a way to use it to modify an actual Salesforce page like ideas (or any page for that matter)?
yogesh.rankawatyogesh.rankawat
You can modify the salesforce pages with in-line S-Control and in-line Visualforce pages.

:smileyhappy:
gringoesegringoese
So how would I get at the Salesforce pages if I wanted to modify them with inline S-controls?

Also on the Visualforce option, you say "in-line Visualforce pages". Does this mean I can add inline Visualforce to existing Salesforce pages or only to Visualforce pages I create?

Thanks!

gringoesegringoese
In case I didn't make my post clear enough...say I wanted to customize the layout of the "Ideas" page. Would I be able to use Visualforce on the actual "Ideas" page? Or do I have to rebuild the page by making my own Visualforce page using  the fields listed here: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_idea.htm

Message Edited by gringoese on 08-06-2008 07:42 AM
princetctprincetct
Hi Any update on this. I just want to use the same functionality