function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
modoleamodolea 

Error using User CurrencyIsoCode inputField: "invalid currency code: {0}"

Hi

I try to create a wizard who allows the sfdc administrator to quickly create and edit a user (required fields only).  
Code:
        <apex:pageBlock tabStyle="user" mode="edit">
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Locale Setting" columns="1">
                <apex:inputField value="{!Custom_obj__c.SalesforceUser__r.TimeZoneSidKey}"/>                    
                <apex:inputField value="{!Custom_obj__c.SalesforceUser__r.LocaleSidKey}"/>                    
                <apex:inputField value="{!Custom_obj__c.SalesforceUser__r.LanguageLocaleKey}"/>                    
                <apex:inputField value="{!Custom_obj__c.SalesforceUser__r.CurrencyIsoCode}" />                   
                <apex:inputField value="{!Custom_obj__c.SalesforceUser__r.EmailEncodingKey}"/>                    
            </apex:pageBlockSection>

This code is used for both create and edit page according the master record (Custom_obj__c) is already created or not.
When the master record exists, the edit page is correctly displayed, but when I try to create a new one I get an error:
Visualforce Error
Currency ISO Code: invalid currency code: {0}

The same error occurs when I use
Code:
<apex:outputField value="{!Custom_obj__c.SalesforceUser__r.CurrencyIsoCode}" />

Please note that the page is properly displayed when I remove this field from the code.
Thanks for any help.
adrian

Message Edited by modolea on 08-11-2008 03:00 AM