function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JESUtimacoUSJESUtimacoUS 

Lotus Notes 8 - Notes Connector

We currently use Lotus Notes 8, and once the notes connector is installed, Lotus Notes won't open.  I have been informed by salesforce tech support that it is not currently supported, and they have no idea when it will be supported.

Has anyone heard any different?  Or, has anyone had success with integrating with Lotus Notes 8?
Mikey999Mikey999
We currently use 7.0x and would like to upgrade to 8. does anyone know of a way to get Salesforce moving on supporting version 8?

Thanks

Works with 7 haven't tried 8 sorry I couldn't be of more help there.
JESUtimacoUSJESUtimacoUS
Unfortunately I have spoken to three diffrent people in Premier Support and they all say they "have no idea".  Its not even on a roadmap.  That's frustrating.

Of course, I would prefer our company would stop using Lotus Notes.
BMarkhamBMarkham
Hello all:

Adding support for Lotus Notes 8 is definitely on our roadmap. I can't provide a release date at this point, but it is high on our priority list.

See the idea here:

http://ideas.salesforce.com/article/show/10077972/Lotus_Notes_Connector_for_Lotus_Notes_version_8

Thank you,
Blake

salesforce.com Product Management

Message Edited by BMarkham on 05-06-2008 10:42 AM
LP360LP360
Hi All,

If you need Lotus Notes 8 support, take a look at LinkPoint360. We have been supporting Release 8 since its release. LinkPoint handles both Email and Data synchronization between all versions of Lotus Notes and salesforce.com. Why wait for salesforce.com to continually play catch up to support the latest releases of Lotus Notes.

Thanks,

Glenn

perpetualperpetual

noticed this post was from several years ago.. does the salesforce connector currently support notes 8?