function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
makapoormakapoor 

Offline Edition: Unhandled exception in renderPage: Subscript out of range error

Hi All,

While trying to synch my offline edition with Salesforce.com, I see the Unhandled exception in renderPage: Subscript out of range error.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? Any ideas on how to resolve / troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks

lbell387283lbell387283

I am also experiencing this error.  i have been able to determine scenario, but am still unable to determine the resolution.

I have multiple Account Record Types.  For 2 record types everytime I display an Account I get the error.  For the other record type, I do not get the error message.  

The other thing I have noticed is that Offline is not able to generate the recent items list in my side bar when I display accounts that get the error message.

I never get the message when I edit an account and I can also see the recent items list. 

I feel that the error must be talking about the recent items but I do not understand why different record types or page layouts could affect the problem.

ericlericl
I just got off the phone with a SF.com support rep who tried to tell me the problem was that I was missing a font size in my Windows software and that I needed to install all the Microsoft updates and reinstall Outlook Edition to fix the problem. But when I asked which patch solved the problem or which font was the error she couldn't answer that question and told me to contact Microsoft. Right.
makapoormakapoor
Yes, I got the same response from the customer support rep but could not figure out what font / patch could fix it.
EnthEnth

Did anyone find a fix for this? Getting a whole shedload of unhandled exception errors:

• Unable to get the value of the propery 'PluralLabel':object is null or undefined
  • homeCalendarDiv is undefined
  • unhandled type:overview
LaunaSaundersLaunaSaunders

What Operating system are you using and what version of IE do you have? If you have Windows 7 you likely have IE9, and Offline does not work with IE9, you have to de-install it and then re-install IE8 for it to work (slightly different from Windows 7 OS than XP):

1. Close all programs.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a Program under the Programs category
4. In the Tasks pane, click View installed updates.
5. In the list of installed updates, double-click Windows Internet Explorer 9.

Once Internet Explorer 9 has been uninstalled from your system, the computer will require a reboot. After rebooting, your computer should now revert back to Internet Explorer 8.

My user received these same error messages and we tried several different routes to correct. Downgrading to IE8 was the only way this was able to work for us.