function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jim BoudreauxJim Boudreaux 

Missing Print Link in VF EnhancedList

I created a VF page. Here's the code:

Code:
<apex:page tabStyle="Account_c__c">
    <apex:pageblock title="Critical Accounts">
    <apex:enhancedList type="account_c__c" height="600" rowsPerPage="50" id="AccountList"></apex:enhancedList> 
    </apex:pageblock>
</apex:page>

This renders a page much like the typical enhanced list that one gets out of the box with salesforce. the only difference is it lacks the little print button on the upper right side of the enhanced list.

How do I get that print link back?

Message Edited by Jim Boudreaux on 10-30-2008 07:58 AM
dchasmandchasman
I asked the author of apex:enhancedList to take a look and let us know what's what on this. Stay tuned.
Well?
In lieu of fixing this component, is there a way to create a datalist filled with the results of a filtered list using the fcf query string used by the enhanced list? If so, I can work around the lack of a print button in the enhanced list component by creating a pdf page that uses the fcf number to display the list and print that.

1 year, 11 months and 29 days later, and NOTHING!!!

:smileymad:

Heads will roll at Dreamforce!

fgwarb_devfgwarb_dev

Does this make it 3 years at this point?  I could use this as well.. I have a user asking for it; they have a team member who is strong with creating list views, and they don't want to continue to clutter up the reports and want to use this print button instead..

4 years, 4 months, 15 days and counting.

Dave KDave K
6 years, 2 months, 30 days... still waiting for this  :(