function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MarkL.ax269MarkL.ax269 

editor highlighting in Firefox

I'm a Mac user with Firefox and writing some of my first VisualForce pages.  Some of the context highlighting works very well, but the simple selected text highlight is almost impossible to see, nearly the same as the background.  The cursor is also the same light gray and is nearly impossible to see, and it's giving me a helluva headache.  I did look in IE7 and the highlighting there is much nicer, very easy to see.  Problem is, IE isn't an option for me.  Is there any way to customize the highlight colors, at least in Firefox?

Mark
Sam.arjSam.arj
This is not about salesforce it is most probably about the theme you are using on your MAC operating system.

Change this theme and coloring scheme of your machine and things should be fine after.

MarkL.ax269MarkL.ax269
No, that was the first thing I thought of.  Brand new Macbook with a completely generic installation of Leopard.  Changing the highlight color in Appearance does change the "current line" color in the editor, and the actual highlighting and cursor color is a very slight difference from that color, actually makes it worse.  And no I'm not color blind. :)

Mark