function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RD7408RD7408 

SOQL Question - Apex Data Loader - Unexpected Error

I am attempting to run a query from the Apex Data Loader in the Command Line mode. When I attempt to run the following query, I get the following error:

Select Opportunity.Probability, OpportunityLineItem.Quantity, PricebookEntry.ProductCode FROM Opportunity WHERE Opportunity.ID=OpportunityLineItem.OpportunityId AND OpportunityLineItem.PricebookEntryId=PricebookEntry.ID

Error [csvAccountExtract] progress.NihilistProgressAdapter doneError <NihilistProgressAdapter.java:51> Opportunity WHERE OpportunityLineItem.OpportunityId ERROR at Row:1:Column:128

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Robert

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RD7408RD7408

After many hours of reading this is the query inside the java bean that worked:

Select Quantity, Opportunity.Probability, PricebookEntry.ProductCode, PricebookEntry.Product2.TestPeriod__c FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE Opportunity.Contract_Start_Date__c >2009-06-30 AND (PricebookEntry.ProductCode LIKE 'Bundle P%'OR PricebookEntry.ProductCode LIKE 'P-%') AND Opportunity.Probability > 59 

Hope this can help someone in the future.

Thanks

All Answers

RD7408RD7408

After reading some more, I believe that the Apex Data Loader will only allow queries with relationships of child to parent. What I am trying to do is get a file with the following three fields:

Probability from the Opportunity Table

Quantity from the OpportunityLineItem Table

ProductCode from the PricebookEntry Table

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Robert

RD7408RD7408

After many hours of reading this is the query inside the java bean that worked:

Select Quantity, Opportunity.Probability, PricebookEntry.ProductCode, PricebookEntry.Product2.TestPeriod__c FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE Opportunity.Contract_Start_Date__c >2009-06-30 AND (PricebookEntry.ProductCode LIKE 'Bundle P%'OR PricebookEntry.ProductCode LIKE 'P-%') AND Opportunity.Probability > 59 

Hope this can help someone in the future.

Thanks

This was selected as the best answer