function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
joshDDUPjoshDDUP 

Visualforce Page Editor (Dev Mode) in FF 3.0.1 blurry and almost non-usable

Hi There,
Does anyone else see this: Visualforce Page Editor (Dev Mode) in FF 3.0.1 blurry and almost non-usable.
It drove me to the point where I tried IE :(    Of course, the Force.com Eclipse Plug-In works wonderfully...
Unfortunately I don't have a place to host an image of the issue.
dchasmandchasman
Known issue that we are looking into - if you increase or decrease the font size the blurriness should clear up. BTW FF3 is not yet officially supported. Many of us in Salesforce.com R&D use it internally but there are still a couple of quirks and we are not currently fixing these in Winter '09 because of the not supported yet status of that browser.
joshDDUPjoshDDUP
OK - Thx... Have a great weekend.
yespeeyespee
In my case this was happening with both FF2 and FF3. This occurs when I edit Apex class or trigger too.  However it works fine when I remove any font size  increase or decrease. I mean in neutral view.
Luke@TWSLuke@TWS
Too easy to do with an accidental ctrl+mouse scroll, was most confused when I did it first time
CloudMikeCloudMike
Hey Doug,

Just curious if there is any idea when FF3 will be a "supported browser"?  I've got clients that are using it and "not supported" isn't something they want to here.

And yes, the text shadowing issue is an extreme annoyance. =) 

Thanks in advance
Jim BoudreauxJim Boudreaux

2 years later and there has been progress. Now the text is no longer blurry in FF, but it is in safari and IE, and the Page Editor isn't even present in Chrome.

WTH!??