function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KarenKronenbergKarenKronenberg 

Salesforce for Outlook version 1.2.148

Hello,

My office has recently downloaded the newest version of Salesforce for Outlook and unfortunately has caused several problems. It seems to download fine for Outlook 2007 but not Outlook 2010. The new version has caused several Outlooks to crash and needed to disable SalesForce for Outlook to open Outlook again. Users also can't login to Salesforce after they have downloaded the new version on to their outlook, I realize I need to enter in their security token in their Outlook but the Outlook 2010 is set up differently and I am unable to edit Salesforce options to enter in their security token. Another issue is it seems to disappear after I have downloaded it, several users open their email and Salesforce for Outlook is no longer on their Outlook. Please help!!!

Walt in NHWalt in NH

Hi Karen,

I am experiencing the same issue with Salesforce for Outlook 2010 and have had no luck yet whatsoever finding a solution. If I figure it out I'll followup on this thread.

JustDJustD

At least you got it installed.  I am battling with the installation on 64-bit Windows 7 which the documentation says is supported.  When I run the install it tries to first install "vsto 2005 se runtime" which appears to be a 16-bit executable and is rejected by Windows 7 (64-bit).

Anyone got it installed on 64-bit?