function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RockersRockers 

While loading the Bulk Data by Using Apex Data Loader, i am getting 'storage limit exceeded'?

Hi Friends,

I am trying to load dato of aroung 25,000 records into a custom object. It successfully uploaded upto 16,000 and then after it is showing that error that "storage limit exceeded".

Pls let me know, how many records can load into a custom object and what is the limit?

Regards,

Phanikumar

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

There is a storage limit for each custom and standard object separately in salesforce.You can check by follow this path

Setup-->Data Management--> Storage Usage  then you can find storage uses for your object.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

There is a storage limit for each custom and standard object separately in salesforce.You can check by follow this path

Setup-->Data Management--> Storage Usage  then you can find storage uses for your object.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

This was selected as the best answer
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Each record has it's own size and when you load the records in your organization then it consumes the data storage limit. You will face this error when you exceeds the limit.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

Kumar Saurav 10Kumar Saurav 10
If either DATA or FILES limit is exceeded you will get this error message and be unable to insert records - we see this a lot when testing CRM
content in developer sandboxes. You can increase your salesforce storage limit. To overcome this limit we can go for a native app - Cloud Drop
(http://www.clouddrop.io).

For Application visit: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003IzEDEA0