function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
smagee13smagee13 

List view vs. Enhanced List Vew

I currently have a VisualForce page correctly displaying in a nice list view. After reading some other post I might want to display this page using the enhancedListview functionality.  I like the idea of being able to sort and some of the other rich features of the enhance view.

Any suggestions on how to display with out the tab header showing?

<apex:page standardController="Project_KA__c" showHeader="true" sidebar="false" extensions="CustomController"> <apex:enhancedList type="Project_KA__c" height="350"/> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!saveChanges}" /> <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel" /> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:pageBlockSection title="Quick edit case list"> <apex:dataTable value="{!relatedCases}" var="CC" styleClass="list"> <apex:column headerValue="Case Number"> <apex:inputField value="{!CC.CaseNumber}" /> </apex:column> <apex:column headerValue="Subject"> <apex:inputField value="{!CC.Subject}" /> </apex:column> <apex:column headerValue="Status"> <apex:inputField value="{!CC.Status}" /> </apex:column> <apex:column headerValue="Due Date"> <apex:inputField value="{!CC.Date_Du__c}" /> </apex:column> <apex:column headerValue="Internal Due Date"> <apex:inputField value="{!CC.Internal_Date_Due__c}" /> </apex:column> <apex:column headerValue="Owner"> <apex:inputField value="{!CC.OwnerID}" /> </apex:column> </apex:dataTable> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>