function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
abhinavgupta19abhinavgupta19 

Tag Library supports namespace, but no tag was defined for name: attribute

My Visual force page is using custom components created in the same org. Till yesterday the page was working fine but all of sudden today I am getting this error when I open this page.

Tag Library supports namespace: http://salesforce.com/standard/components/apex, but no tag was defined for name: attribute

Another trivial but strange thing thats happening is that, I can't open a component in view mode. On trying to view the component from Setup > Develop > Components. Following salesforce error comes, though we can edit the component :)

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce!

Error ID: 299154357-472 (-607383983)

I am getting couple of these wierd errors recently, like I get same error on "Run All Tests".

Does this means that latest salesforce upgrades are not stable and worth installing ?? I tried removing the custom components, still the error is coming.

Please help !

uni123uni123

I have the same problem!!!  ................

Tag Library supports namespace: http://salesforce.com/standard/components/apex, but no tag was defined for name: stylesheet

it works well yesterday. But today, it cannot work. I didn't change any code.

Message Edited by uni123 on 06-09-2009 12:50 AM
dchasmandchasman
We are aware the situation and are working to resolve the root cause - a temporary solution was deployed last night and you should not be experiencing this problem now.
wesnoltewesnolte
Still have this issue on na6.
abhinavgupta19abhinavgupta19
Seems the temporary solution is not working, atleast for me. Please let me know once its fixed.
jenbryant39jenbryant39
We are also getting same error after deploying a class/component for a home page component to production. Same class/component works fine in Sandbox but in prod it's giving same namespace error below.
RickyMosRickyMos

Hello everybody.

We seem to have exactly the same problem.

If we click on a custom object's link on the "Opportunity" page (in Sandbox), this error arises:

Tag Library supports namespace: http://salesforce.com/standard/components/apex, but no tag was defined for name: toolbar

Moreover, if we try and click on the "Develeop -> pages" item, we get this error:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce!

Error ID: 419862197-104 (1054101022)

Click here to return to the previous page.

Message Edited by RickyMos on 06-09-2009 07:23 AM
jenbryant39jenbryant39
Update to last posting... we are also getting the above namespace error while trying to deploy classes from Sandbox to Prod using Eclipse.  Case 02713317
dchasmandchasman
We are working on a fix for the issue - I do not have an ETA yet but this is my team's top priority.
elessengerelessenger
We are also still having this problem on NA6, and it is causing a business down situation. Thanks for making it a priority!
JimPDXJimPDX
Another problem on NA6 here
wesnoltewesnolte
It's fixed! Good job guys:)
RickyMosRickyMos
Unfortunately, it isn't in tapp0 yet.
VarunCVarunC

I'm facing this issue right now on AP1 domain :(. I just registered a Dev org and installed my managed package in it, and it thrown me the Same error when i tried to access a VF page.

Any word officially if this Has Been fixed throughout or Not. 

- Varun

hemmhemm
I am facing this issue on cs3.
wintamutewintamute
Same issue on na7 now :|
PaulDysonPaulDyson
Also seeing on na7
prakashedlprakashedl
Same here...same error message on na7