function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GauravKumarGauravKumar 

EnhancedList component Does Not working with User Object

Hi,
I have an problem. I have used EnhancedList Component of Salesforce but it does not work with USER object

Code:
<apex:page standardController="User" tabstyle="User">
<apex:enhancedList type="User" height="750" rowsPerPage="25" id="UserList"></apex:enhancedList>
</apex:page>

Can anyone Help me to find out my problem solution ?

JimRaeJimRae
My guess is that User is not a true "standard" object, and doesn't have a listview like other objects do.
EWEW
GauravKumar - the User object is not supported for the enhancedList Visualforce component. Rule of thumb: If it's in Setup, you can't create an enhanced list for it; if it's got its own tab, you can (though there are a couple of exceptions to the second half of the rule). Granted, you can create regular list views for various objects in Setup (such as Users, Workflow Rules, Custom Report Types, etc.), but enhanced lists aren't possible at the current time. It is currently on the product roadmap to enable enhanced lists (and therefore inline editing) on all objects in the system, but will not be within the next 6-12 months. Hope this clears things up.

Message Edited by EW on 01-16-2009 10:54 AM

Message Edited by EW on 01-16-2009 10:54 AM
GauravKumarGauravKumar
I think this is bad news for me :(

Steven Buelow 10Steven Buelow 10
Did anyone ever figure out if the EnhancedList Component works with the User object. My tests are all coming beck negative, though I can still display the info, just not recreate the "Set Up" section enhanced list.