function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Small BusinessSmall Business 

Does anyone use vmware on a Mac to use office edition and attach emails from Outlook?

Does anyone use vmware on a Mac to successfully generate Word mail merge documents using office edition, and attach emails to Salesforce contacts from Outlook?  I would like to move to a Mac, but I want to be sure that these functions are doable.  I am leaning towards using Fusion VMware, but would consider Parallels or other as well.  Thanks in advance. 

Reg
ScottBishopScottBishop
I just switched to Mac. I am currently testing VMware Fusion (trial) with Office '07 (trial) w/ Salesforce outlook integration. I will tell you that so far it appears to be the perfect solution.
Timesync0Timesync0

Guys,

I use Parallels for Mac and have Outlook 2007 running.  I have had no problems with the Outlook Edition; syncing and sending email data back and forth.

David

SchmeebsSchmeebs
I've been using the outlook and the office integration (connectors), as well as the offline version for windows, on my macbook pro (intel) running vmware, on which I have winxp and ms-office 2003, with no problems whatsoever since late last year...