function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
amaxamax 

SFcubed and iCal

Hello,
I am use trial version of SFcubed.I am login in salesforce.com.
First i am get the error about LOGIN_MUST_USE_SECURITY_TOKEN after solve it i get error about "API is not enabled for this organization or partner".
I read solution for that in this forum but it is not solve.

Thank you.
SuperfellSuperfell
You need a version of salesforce.com that includes API access, such as enterprise, unlimited, or developer edition.
amaxamax

Hello Simon,

Thanks for reply,but can you please tell me where it is.

So i am login it.  I want to use see the sync for data.

Thank you.

SuperfellSuperfell
Sorry, i don't follow, where what is ?
amaxamax

Hello Simon,

Whenever i creat the account it is in always professional .

How i can create the an Unlimited, Enterprise or Developer Edition account.

Thank you..

SuperfellSuperfell
You can signup for a developer edition account from the developer website http://www.salesforce.com/developer/

for enterprise or unlimited, you'll need to contact someone in Sales.
Daryll DuncanDaryll Duncan
Will SFcubed ever be available for iCal for Professional users? Our company does not need Enterprise Edition or the other levels available for Salesforce.com. I bought the iPhone 3G and need to be able to synch with Salesforce.
SuperfellSuperfell
Last time i checked it was prohibitively expensive for a free open source application to get the partner certification needed to enable the application for professional edition. I will investigate to see if this has changed.
SuperfellSuperfell
some good news, the next release of SFCubed should work with professional edition.
mduffieldthomasmduffieldthomas

Hi,

I have SFDC professional edition and have downloaded and synced SFcuded. However the sync is creating a new salesforce.com calendar within ICal rather than syncing the events in my exchange calendar linked to my email address.

Is there a way to make my saleforce.com calendar sync with my exchange calendar rathern than creating a new calendar in iCal?

Thanks,

Mark

SuperfellSuperfell

No, its on the backlog to support this, but given the current uncertainty about sync services future (sync services is the OS provided API that enables a lot of this) i haven't been spending much time on it.