function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
augiewazaugiewaz 

Email Template PDF Document Background Image per page

Hi,

I have created an email template that generates a PDF document. The document gets data from an Object record which contains a Long Text field. Because of this field, it is impossible to know just how many pages the PDF document will be.

What I would like to do is have a way that for every page within the PDF document, the company logo appears in the background in the top left corner as well as another image appearing in the bottom right corner.

Does anyone know if something like this is possible? I am struggling to come up with a solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance

Warren

sf42_Tobisf42_Tobi

Hi Warren,

if you want to show the logo only in PDF, you can use the css @page (this is a logo on every page in top right corner):

@page { background: none; size: letter; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; counter-increment: page; background-image:url(logo); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 90% 5%; padding: 40px 20px 20px 20px; }

More Infos you can find here: CSS3 Reference

My problem with this is the resolution. The PDF renders only with internet resolution but every printer shows the image blurred. Until now I have no solution for this.

Good luck,

Tobias