function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EzOzEzOz 

Maildrop

I understand that a special address can be added to my Apple Mail email (as a bcc) so that when I send it the email will automatically be copied to SF.  Is this correct?  Can you explain or direct me to where I can learn more about this feature?  Thanks.

Fred

Rup3Rup3

It's called 'My Email to Salesforce'.

https://login.salesforce.com/email/admin/emailToSalesforceUserEdit.apexp?retURL=%2Fui%2Fsetup%2FSetup%3Fsetupid%3DEmailSetup&setupid=EmailToSalesforceUserSetup

Good luck,

Rup 

EzOzEzOz

Thanks Rup but I'm not seeing My Email to Salesforce.  And when I copy/paste the link I get: "Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."

This should not happen as I'm the system administrator for our trial account.

We're running Professional.  Is it possible this feature is only with Enterprise?

Fred

EzOzEzOz

I'm still in search of an answer.  Can anyone explain how bcc's can be added to Maildrop to have emails copied to SF?

Fred

ShonadleShonadle

Love this app but am wondering if there is something similar available for Thunderbird on Mac?  I ned it to work on a Group level account.