function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
6ftnGlassy6ftnGlassy 

Attachments not uploading to SF

Hi.  MAC user of SalesForce here.  Using Maildrop v 2.2.  and Mac OS 10.5.8.  The problem I'm having is that Attachments from emails seem to be inconsistently added to Opportunities.  There are times when attachments are added to Notes & Attachments section and times when they are not.  But I cannot figure out the pattern.   I perform the function of ADD Email, Search for Opportunity, Select opportunity, and ADD email (making sure all boxes for wanted attachments are checked). The SalesForce screen that shows the function has been performed opens.  Then I go back into the opportunity and see the email has been added but the attachment was not.   Even if I close SF and reopen and check the next day, the attachments are not there.  This happens regardless of them being either sent or received emails with attachments.  This happens regardless of file size.  Seems to be a total crap-shoot whether it adds  attachments or not.  Is there something I am missing?  Thanks!

SuperfellSuperfell

In the attachment list in maildrop, make sure the parent column values (the right most column) is set the opportunity for all the attachments listed.

6ftnGlassy6ftnGlassy

I will give it a whirl and let you know.  Thanks!