function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BeaubienBeaubien 

Salesforce Calandar to Iphone Sync

I want my Salesforce Calandar to show up on my iPhone  I'M NOT A DEVELOPER.  Please reply in a way that a user with no IT department can understand.  I don't see any App Exchange Apps that solve this problem.  Some look like they do but get bad reviews. iCalendar 1.2 looks like it is tryimng to solve this problem. 

I got an e-mail from the Force.com with ne integration tool kits.  I read what is offered and it seems that API's are available for IOS.  It would seem to me this is the way to go.  Why has nobody built an App I can just download and start using? 

In  perfect world SFDC would through the cloud sync my Calandar in real time with something like  Mobile Me iCal that would then wirelessly sync to my iPhone or iPad. 

Can anybody direct me towards a soulution?  Salesforce Mobile is not a solution!  It is just way too slow and requires too much effort to see my schedule. 

JasonMAtwoodJasonMAtwood

We do this by using the Appirio Google Calendar sync and subscribing to the Calendar in the iPhone via Gmail (Exchange) account. 

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016YPBEA2

You cal also just use Mobile Lite version of Salesforce.com to see your event there.

JMA

David JackmanDavid Jackman
In this day and age !!! 
what is the problem with conecting to apple products?
why would i want to create a gmail account to push to my iphone i just need connection to ical...!
the idea that i should open my app to look at the cal inside to see my appointments is a little old..!