function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lightpost12lightpost12 

Sfcubed Constantly Tries to "Modify"

I'm running Sfcubed on my Mac Book Pro (10.6.8) using Address Book and Saleforce to sync. Every time I run a sync I get the message:

"The following changes will be made to Salesforce.com. Do you want to allow these changes, or cancel the sync?"

Then it says: "Contacts... Add = 0 Modify = 73 Delete = 0"

When I hit "Allow changes to Salesforce.com" it does the sync complete thing, but then when I run it again, it says the same thing. It always seems to be modifying 73 contacts and I'm not even sure what it's modifying. I tried resetting the sync history, restarting, closing everything and opening it...nothing seems to make it change.

Does anyone know how to get the modify to say "0"?

Thanks

SuperfellSuperfell

If you look in the console log (/Applications/Utilities/Console) you can see some info about what it might be. Also make sure you're on the latest version of SF3, the latest version fixes some issues like this.

lightpost12lightpost12

Thanks Simon, that seems to be working thus far :)

westnerwestner

SimonF wrote:

If you look in the console log (/Applications/Utilities/Console) you can see some info about what it might be. Also make sure you're on the latest version of SF3, the latest version fixes some issues like this.

Hi Simon,

After all my syncing drama this weekend I'm seeing this problem now myself, and I'm on version 0.65.  I saved a copy of the console log with just the sfcubed sync session.  

I can't tell from the logs exactly what the problem is - can I send to you for inspection, or can you give me some tips on what I should look for? 

Thanks!