function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gv007gv007 

Error: common.request.servlet.PageDispatcher$Hack404

ErrorError: null 

Here I am trying to display pickiest value using a datatable and column am getting following error ,what does this means

<apex:page> <apex:dataTable value="{!ObjectName}" var ="Object Label Name"> <apex:column> {!PicklistField} </apex:column> </apex:dataTable> </apex:page>

Ron HessRon Hess

your page does not have a controller

data table requires a list, so value="{!myListOfObjects}"

and var cannot have spaces, so var="myObj"

picklistfield is not a valid expression, because there is no controller on your page.

please see the docs on Visualforce to see how to build a page with a controller, and then review dataTable docs.

miamirunningmiamirunning

I get the same error:

ErrorError: null

But in my case, I am simply trying to include a Facebook fan box. This is the code that causes the error to appear:

<li class="fb_fan">
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">FB.init("f650b1f2df0381943c01eef1e453d94b");</script>
<fb:fan profile_id="277562900018" stream="" connections="" width="200" height="70" css=""></fb:fan>
</li>

EIE50EIE50

Hi miamirunning,

Were you able to resolve the problem that you were facing? I am also facing the same problem when trying to inculde the retweet button in my ideas site. Can you please help me?

Tweetmeme code is :

<script type="text/javascript">
                   tweetmeme_style = 'compact';
                   tweetmeme_service = 'ow.ly';
                   tweetmeme_url = '<data:post.url/>';
                   tweetmeme_source = 'tweetmeme';
                </script>
                <script type="text/javascript" src="http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js" ></script>

If i post this code in any visualforce page, i get data_post component doen not exist, i just dont understand a way to achive the functionality.

Thanks.

d3developerd3developer

You can also get this error when you include a standard HTML form element in a visualforce page.

Scott.MScott.M

I've seen this error too. Any ideas what it really means?

NBlasgenNBlasgen

Also getting this error and trying to fix it.  I assume it's a visualforce inside of visualforce issue, but I'm just having no luck here with it.