function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DCSDCS 

Visual force page and styles

I am trying to convert a Scontrol to Visual force page. I have some trouble getting the same look and feel as of the scontrol in Visual force.

The Scontrol uses the style of the custom20tab in style sheet  

/sCSS/12.0/Theme2/allCustom.css.

'body' element of scontrol has class attribute as custom20tab - <body class="Custom20Tab  editPage" Onload="display();"> 

When this SControl page opens, it selects one the of custom tabs in the application, but has the coloring scheme of the custom20tab selector.

I use the 'tabstyle' attribute in <apex:page> component for the converted visual force page so that the one of the existing tabs gets selected. But I am not able to successfully override the styles with the 'custom20tab' styles.

Any ideas?

aalbertaalbert

From looking at the css, it looks like the Custom20Tab style relates to the "Airplane" styling. So if you create a tab associated to a custom object, set that Tab icon to the Airplane icon, you can use the TabStyle="customObject__c". That will inherit the custom tab's icon coloring. Or you can do the same if you have Visualforce Tab setup. You can specificy the tab name in the TabStyle attribute on the apex:page.