function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jonathanrico.jonathanrico. 

Customer Portal CSS Issue on rerender

Hello everyone,

I've been having an issue in the last weeks, it all started in sandbox and now I'm seeing the same behavior in production and that's why I need your help.

When using my VF pages in Customer Portal, the colors of sections and fonts (defined in the Customer Portal customization section) change completely when doing an AJAX call, this is very strange since it was working without any problems. I noticed this only happens in Customer Portal, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Message Edited by jonathan rico on 12-28-2009 08:12 PM
Sam.arjSam.arj

I have exprienced the same problem.

I tured the standard styles off and added the css links myself. That took care of it however know I am facing another problem.

At times the buttons do not render properly in production while they have no issues in sandbox!

SamuelDeRyckeSamuelDeRycke

Did either of you came to understand why this was happening and how to deal with it best ? I'm having a similar problem in sites pages. Everything looks nice, but when we rerender elements  the css is not applied.

skiershortyskiershorty

Salesforce help us figure this one out.

We just had an issue where css was defined for a <ul>. When the page loaded the styles were applied but on a rerender the style wasn't applied.

During the rerender the <ul> became a <blockquote>. We added additional css to correct the issue.

#menu li:hover ul.sub-menu {display: block; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #FFFFFF; white-space:nowrap;}

#menu li:hover blockquote.sub-menu {display: block; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #FFFFFF; white-space:nowrap;}