function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ShikibuShikibu 

SoqlXplorer v1.80 hangs

I use SoqlXplorer daily. I just allowed it to update to 1.80. The new version boots, asks for a login, and when I select one that is stored in a keychain, it hangs. I've tried rebooting it, and I've tried directing it to a different sfdc instance (in a sandbox), with no improvement.

I downloaded 1.70 from http://www.pocketsoap.com/osx/soqlx/, and it does not exhibit this problem.

My environment is a MacBook Air, 10.8.2. Simon, let me know if you would like any other data.

Thanks,

Bo

MarkL.ax269MarkL.ax269
Same problem, just downloaded 1.8 and it will not login to my production org, just hangs. However it DOES login to the sandbox org just fine. Macbook Pro 10.7.4.
SuperfellSuperfell

There seems to be some issue logging into orgs that have no been upgraded to Winter '13 release yet, i'll look into it (it should automatically downgrade you to API v25)

ShikibuShikibu

Both the production and test orgs that exhibited the failure behavior for me are indeed still on Summer 12 (eu1, cs8).

ShikibuShikibu

With all Winter 13 deployments scheduled to be completed this week, I would be happy to just wait.

Bo

ChuckPCollinsChuckPCollins

I'm seeing the same thing, but with a variation. I have 2 iMacs, one running 10.7.4 and the other running 10.8.x. I initially installed soqlXplorer 1.80 on the newer OS, and everything was fine. When I installed the same bits on the 10.7 machine, it hangs at login. Same SalesForce instance, still Summer 12.

ChuckPCollinsChuckPCollins

I tried the 1.70 bits and it works fine on the 10.7 machine