function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jonathanrico.jonathanrico. 

Issue with Standard Set Controllers in Sites once logged in?

Hello everyone

I'm having an issue using Force.com sites and Standard Set Controllers pagination. The problem is the following:

If an anonymus user is in the site they can change pages within a Standard Set Controller without any problems, but if I then login to the site as a Customer Portal user I start having some issues.

Once logged in I'm redirected to the same page, the records of the first page of the Standard Set show up but when I try to go to another page of the Standard Set Controller I get a "Site under maintenance" page.

I then logged in as a Customer Portal without using the Sites login component. Onced logged in, my URL is different, it's not the one configued for Force.com sites because I didn't came from Force.com sites. If I go to the page that references the Standard Set Controller (http://naX.../apex/MyPage)I can navigate through the pages of the Standard Set Controller without any problems.

Any idea of how to handle this issue?

Thanks in advance!

jonathanrico.jonathanrico.

Actually I just noticed that once I'm logged in with my Customer Portal user.. the url has /apex/MyPage appended at the end of the url. This might be the cause of the Maintenance Page. Also If I remove the "/apex/MyPage" from the URL i'm being recognized as a Guest User even though I'm logged in...