function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sforce2009sforce2009 

Issue with Campaign Member Status Update Date

Hi ,

I am facing an issue with Campaign Member Status Update Date. Though this is available on SF Reports, I am unable to find equivalent field on eclipse schema. any help will be appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
sforce2009sforce2009

Thanks for the reply. I have it solved after 5 minutes of my post. Thanks anyway for your time. And Last modified date indeed serves the purpose with campaign member status combination. You can check that out.

All Answers

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

I think you are talking about the "CampaignMemberStatus" field which is present as a child object of Campaign and to be precise you are talking about the Date Campaign Member Status was updated, will the "Campaign Member" Last Modofoed Date not serve your purpose? I think no, as it will reflect any update and not specifically "Status Update".

In ecllipse I was not able to find any equivalent field and "CampaignMemberStatus" that I mentioned above just has the permission of "Cascade Delete".

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

sforce2009sforce2009

Thanks for the reply. I have it solved after 5 minutes of my post. Thanks anyway for your time. And Last modified date indeed serves the purpose with campaign member status combination. You can check that out.

This was selected as the best answer