function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sanjay_SatyamSanjay_Satyam 

Internal Server Error

Hi,

I am refrencing a formula filed on my apex page. the formula works good on the detail page but as soon as i put this in the VF page i get the internal server error. Error ID: 601466908-5017 (-728056358)

The same formula with different field type works good on the same page. Can somebody let me know what's the error id Error ID: 601466908-5017 (-728056358) means and any reference if i can check on with these error Id's

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Sanjay

ahab1372ahab1372

I would log a case with sfdc support.

How did you include it in the VF page? With <apex:outputField value="{!yourField__c}" /> it should work. I suppose it is a formatting issue. What Field type do you use?

You can also post some code here

Sanjay_SatyamSanjay_Satyam

<apex:outputField value="{!Pacing.GE_ES_V_PRIOR_YEAR_CM_P_V_P_CS__c}"/>

Also there are few fields with the same formula type and they are working fine.  

<formula>IF((GE_ES_CURRENT_WEEK_CM_P_PARTS__c-GE_ES_PRIOR_YEAR_CM_P_PARTS__c)&lt;-1,   ABS(ROUND((GE_ES_CURRENT_WEEK_CM_P_PARTS__c-GE_ES_PRIOR_YEAR_CM_P_PARTS__c)*100, 1)),  ROUND((GE_ES_CURRENT_WEEK_CM_P_PARTS__c-GE_ES_PRIOR_YEAR_CM_P_PARTS__c)*100,1))</formula>

<formula>IF((GE_ES_CURRENT_WEEK_CM_P_PARTS__c-GE_ES_PRIOR_YEAR_CM_P_PARTS__c)&lt;-1,   ABS(ROUND((GE_ES_CURRENT_WEEK_CM_P_PARTS__c-GE_ES_PRIOR_YEAR_CM_P_PARTS__c)*100, 1)),  ROUND((GE_ES_CURRENT_WEEK_CM_P_PARTS__c-GE_ES_PRIOR_YEAR_CM_P_PARTS__c)*100,1))</formula>

Where all the fields here are a Percent Formula and the the above formula field type is a number field.

Also the formula works fine on detail page.

ahab1372ahab1372

weird. Did you check the Debog Log / System Log?

jwetzlerjwetzler

Sanjay definitely log a case with support and provide your error information so we can investigate further.