function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DevNVDevNV 

<apex:relatedList> for GoogleDocs on Opportunity

I'm trying to add my Opportunity related lists to a visualforce page and can't figure out a valid relationship name for Google Docs.  Eclipse IDE and Apex Explorer show the relationship name as "GoogleDocs" but when I add that to the page code it shows an error of 'GoogleDocs' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Opportunity

Any ideas on the valid relationship name to use?  Here is my list of related lists - all of which work except for the Google Docs.

<apex:relatedList list="OpenActivities"/> <apex:relatedList list="Activityhistories"/> <apex:relatedList list="GoogleDocs" /> <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityContactRoles"/> <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityPartnersFrom" /> <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityCompetitors"/> <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityHistories"/> <apex:relatedList list="ProcessSteps"/>

Niki

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
DevNVDevNV
Figured it out - the Google Docs related list is just the Notes and Attachments related list with Google Docs enabled, so using <apex:relatedlist list=NotesandAttachments/> did the trick.

All Answers

DevNVDevNV
Figured it out - the Google Docs related list is just the Notes and Attachments related list with Google Docs enabled, so using <apex:relatedlist list=NotesandAttachments/> did the trick.
This was selected as the best answer
crop1645v2crop1645v2
Note as of Winter 14, the relatedList is called CombinedAttachments; see https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000008rzSIAQ