function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DTCFDTCF 

<apex:facet name="stop"> not firing upon completion of actionfunction

The subject kind of says it all. I can add an "oncomplete" attribute to the actionfunction that will execute some javascript, but the <apex:repeat> tag I have inside the <apex:facet name="stop"> does not.

Can anyone suggest why this might be the case? Is there another way to go about this where I could render some VF code upon completion of an ajax call?

Thanks!

DTCFDTCF

I've narrowed this down a bit more. I have a component that I'm rendering inside an apex:datatable (or apex:repeat). The component rerenders properly (and the stop facet executes) when it is outside of the repeat, but not when it's inside. Has anyone experienced this? Is there any way around this?

Thanks!

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

<apex: facet> tag rendered the content of the specific part of a parent component. if you use <apex: facet> inside a <apex:   datatable> or <apex: repeat> it may work but if you give <apex: facet name="stop"> it would not work.

<apex: facet> works for data table header, footer and caption only.<apex: facet> will work for <apex: actionstatus id="status" starttext="Please Requesting..."/>. 

Hope this helps.