function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
aharrisonaharrison 

HTML code for Opportunity Products

May I please have the HTML code for Opportunity Products for use in an Email Template?

Background:

We send an email template to our fulfillment department from an opportunity page.  This email template instructs the department to send samples of the products listed on the opportunity page.  We have been typing these manually and I want a template to automatically pull the opportunity products into the message.  This is not a mass email, rather, an email that is sent one account/opportunity at a time.

Thank you,

Amy

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

In my opinon, you can use mergefields to get the opportunity fields in the email template to achieve the requirement. You don't need to write a HTML code for this. You can bound this with a workflow as an email alert.

Hope this helps.

aharrisonaharrison

I have been unsuccessful at figuring out the mergefields for opportunity products.  I tried {!OpportunityProduct.Product2} & {!OpportunityProduct.Description}

I don't know what it means to bound this with a workflow as an email alert.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Amy

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

Use workflow email alert to invoke your email template to achieve your requirements. Apply the workflow rule to any criteria like on contact field and apply the immediate workflow actions email alert on it.

Hope this helps.