function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JoshVHJoshVH 

Salesforce Content

Does anyone know of a way, either through url query parameters or some other mechanism, to display the Salesforce Content Detail screen by itself?  Basically I want to take away the sidebar and header and just have the detail screen for an individual content item.  The goal of this would be to display the item in an iframe on a Visualforce page.  Thanks for any insight.  I have the page working but want to hide the unnecessary parts and show only the detail.
sunil316sunil316

To remove sidebar and header of salesforce on your Visual force page, you just need to disable header and sidebar on your VF page like thiis,

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false">

</apex:page> 

-Sunil 

JoshVHJoshVH
I know how to do that but I don't think that Salesforce Content is supported in Visualforce.  What I mean by that is that you can't put an apex:detail tag on your page and have it load the detail page for the Content Item.  If I am wrong please let me know.  What I am trying to do is have specific Conent Item's detail page loaded in an iFrame on a Visualforce.  I don't want to Customize the Content page at all other than to take away the sidebar and header.
TbomTbom

Curious if you ever came up with a way to do this. I have a similar use case I'm working on.

Thanks